VISIT / PLAN YOUR VISIT
The Museum of Boulder will be CLOSED on March 31, 2024.
Adults – $10.00
Seniors – $8.00
College Students – $8.00
Youth (5-17) – $8.00
Under 5 – Free
Museum of Boulder Members – Free
SNAP cardholders – Free
CURRENTLY THE MUSEUM HOURS ARE:
Opening Daily 9:00am – 5:00pm
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Health & Safety at the Museum of Boulder is a top priority: We are working diligently to navigate and respond to the safety of all who experience our Museum during this time. WE ARE A 5 STAR CERTIFIED BUSINESS! Please see the Boulder County Department of Health website for the latest local guidelines.
What we have in place:
- We are disinfecting and cleaning regularly.
- Boulder County recommends that we wear masks. They are no longer required. We do have masks available, if needed.
- We have added plexiglass barriers at our Guest Service desk.
- We offer contactless check-in options online, over the phone and in person.
- We regularly sanitize Virtual Reality goggles that are available to guests for use in the Google Garage.
- We regularly sanitize handheld audio wands for use in our current exhibit, Boulder Strong: Still Strong to hear the voices of those impacted by the tragedy.
- We maintain our ventilation systems.
- Our staff members are monitoring their own health symptoms before reporting to work each day.
What we ask of you:
- Avoid visiting if you have any symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID – 19 or any related variants, within the past 14 days, or if you have been in close contact with someone infected or experiencing symptoms.
- Please self-screen, including checking your temperature before planning your visit.
- Wash hands and use provided hand sanitizer.
- Use the recommended finger and hand coverings provided when using any interactives at the Museum.
- Each of our 8 restrooms are monitored and cleaned regularly.
- Be mindful of the paths used on stairways throughout the Museum.
- Use your elbow to operate the elevator buttons.
- Communicate with any Museum personnel any concerns or needs regarding your health and safety.
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BOULDER
The Museum of Boulder is located in downtown Boulder at 2205 Broadway – on the corner of Broadway and Pine Street.
Limited free parking is available in the Museum’s parking lot off of Pine Street. Please visit Downtown Boulder’s parking webpage for other nearby parking options.
Please Note: During the winter months our north facing parking lot can be very icy. We do our best to keep it safe, but please be aware that there is likely icy conditions if you choose to park in our parking lot.
The Museum of Boulder’s main entrance is located on the corner of Broadway and Pine Street. Limited free parking is available in the Museum’s parking lot off of Pine Street. If our small lot is full, the closest public lots are at 11th & Spruce (110 Spruce Street) and 15th & Spruce (Spruce Parking Garage, 1500 Spruce Street).
BOULDER PAY STATION AND METERED STREET PARKING
$1.25/hour (three-hour maximum*) *Saturdays – no maximum
Enforced: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. / Monday – Saturday
Sundays & City Holidays = Free
Large Parking Garages are located at:
11th & Spruce, 1100 Spruce Street
15th & Spruce Parking Garage, 1500 Spruce Street
The main entrance has ADA access with a ramp connecting from the Museum’s parking lot off Pine Street.
Safe spaces and helpful staff make for a great visit.
The Museum of Boulder strives to produce programs and exhibitions accessible to all visitors using principles of Universal Design and accessibility standards developed by the Smithsonian Institution. The Museum meets or exceeds standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Accessible restrooms are located on each floor of the Museum. A family restroom is located off the first floor lobby. All restrooms are equipped with changing tables and wheelchair-accessible stalls and sinks.
Accessible water fountains are located on the first floor near the restrooms.
Exhibit galleries and program spaces are all wheelchair accessible. All exhibition and common areas are accessible by both elevators and stairs. Strollers and walkers move easily in the exhibition galleries. Exhibition areas with audiovisual programs have open captioning or transcripts nearby
Leashed or harnessed service animals are welcome in the Museum of Boulder.
Personal photography with hand-held equipment is permitted in all exhibition galleries and public spaces within the Museum of Boulder, unless otherwise noted in signage.
Photography requests for media, public relations, or commercial use must be submitted and scheduled through the Museum. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit a request.
MUSEUM GIFT SHOP
The Gift Shop is now open in the Lobby of the Museum. Shop for local items and special treasures related to Museum exhibits. The Gift Shop is open daily during regular Museum hours of operations.