VISIT THE MUSEUM
hours and admission
Beginning September 2nd, the Museum will be open
Sunday | 9am-5pm
Monday | 9am-5pm
Tuesday | closed
Wednesday | 9am-8pm
Thursday | 9am-5pm
Friday | 9am-5pm
Saturday | 9am-5pm
Plan Your Visit
We look forward to welcoming visitors back into the Museum under strict health and safety regulations beginning in July. Tickets will be sold at the front desk and groups may need to wait if the Museum reaches capacity.
As in any public place, there is some risk of disease transmission. Let’s work together to keep our space safe! All Museum visitors must follow these simple guidelines:
- Only visit when you feel healthy. We’re not going anywhere!
- Wear a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a health issue, a full face shield can be worn instead.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from visitors not in your party. Do not ride in the elevator with other groups.
- Observe all signage in the Museum. Follow the directions of gallery attendants if spaces become too full for your party.
- Wash your hands frequently and use finger cots for hands-on experiences.
We reserve the right to ask anyone not following these safety measures to leave the premises.