VISIT THE MUSEUM
hours and admission
Beginning September 2nd, the Museum will be open
Sunday | 9am-5pm
Monday | 9am-5pm
Tuesday | closed
Wednesday | 9am-8pm
Thursday | 9am-5pm
Friday | 9am-5pm
Saturday | 9am-5pm
The Museum will be closed on Labor Day, September 7th.
Plan Your Visit
We look forward to welcoming visitors back into the Museum under strict health and safety regulations beginning in July. Tickets will be sold at the front desk and groups may need to wait if the Museum reaches capacity.
As in any public place, there is some risk of disease transmission. Let’s work together to keep our space safe! All Museum visitors must follow these simple guidelines:
- Only visit when you feel healthy. We’re not going anywhere!
- Wear a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a health issue, a full face shield can be worn instead.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from visitors not in your party. Do not ride in the elevator with other groups.
- Observe all signage in the Museum. Follow the directions of gallery attendants if spaces become too full for your party.
- Wash your hands frequently and use finger cots for hands-on experiences.
We reserve the right to ask anyone not following these safety measures to leave the premises.
Share your story
We are gathering community stories from 2020 in our current exhibit, Since March, as well as at an in-person event during our open hours on Wednesday, September 2nd.
If you are unable to visit us in person, we would still love to hear from you! Please fill out this survey and share your experiences with us. We will be sharing a selection of these stories in one of our fall exhibits.